Thursday, July 3, 2008

New Tech

The new technology that interests me is how all the blogs that people set up using the 2.0 training does not interfer with one another. I am new to this and it is interesting to note the many wonderful things that people can do with this technology. I am an older person and remember when the PC came into being and how excited I was to be able to bring a computer into my home and work on it and play on it. It has grown from being a technological mavel to an interesting way to stay in touch and keep abreast of news, weather, families, etc. I love owning my own computer and being able to access the internet and other sites that interest me. I can print in my own home. I also have access to a fax component in my printer that is something that was not thought of a few years ago. The computer (home PC) is a technology that takes my breath away at times.

1 comment:

Richard Mott said...

MARGE!!!

You rock! I wrote about the same thing in my blog -- remembering when i got my first computer -- can you imagine that kids today can't comprehend life without a cell phone or a dvd player, much less a computer. it just keeps a changin. i can't wait to see what happens next.